BrightSpring Health Services
Are you experienced in the revenue cycle realm and skilled in transforming innovative ideas to reality, in support of long term objectives? Revenue Cycle is focused on end to end revenue cycle capabilities. Read below on this opportunity and apply today!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform general accounts receivable functions regarding revenue, billing, and cash processes
- Upload or key revenue received from operations
- Follow billing schedule to ensure claims are billed in a timely manner
- Work with operations to resolve denials
- Complete month-end close processes, such as revenue balancing and reporting
- Lead monthly AR calls with assigned operations to work aging as well as participate in monthly Critical Account calls for the entire region
- Follow proper procedures for revenue adjustments
- Work unapplied cash and complete cash transfers, including daily cash deposits and cash control sheets daily
- Assist with reviewing and processing refund requests, charge backs, returns and bad checks
- Field questions throughout the month regarding revenue, billing, and aging issues
- Communicates with customers in a timely manner regarding claims, invoice payments, phone inquiries and account updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance preferred and two to three years of accounting related experience
- Possess analytical abilities, effective communication skills, capacity to work on multiple projects, organizational skills and team oriented
- Knowledge of general accounting methods, as well as above average proficiency with Excel, Word and Oracle accounting applications
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work effectively with other departments
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.