BrightSpring Health Services
The Risk Management specialist supports the risk management director with key aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program. Responsibilities include responding to and processing claims as well as managing on going claims. The risk specialist is responsible for distributing risk management reports or responding to insurance requests through the internal ticket system. This position reports directly to the Director of Corporate Risk Management with a dotted line to field Directors of Risk Management.
- Collects, tracks, and analyzes insurance risk data including claims and loss data from both internal data sources and external sources.
- Partner with the Director of Corporate Risk Management, to prepare and develop renewal strategies, objectives, and presentations for insurance programs as needed.
- Collaborate across the company to manage all insurance claim processing, and settlement activities, insured and self-insured.
- Updates the (SOV) Statement of Values on all leased and owned properties on regular intervals as needed.
- Partners with internal business partners on certificate of insurance issuance and amendments as needed.
- Prepares and manages contact lists for the distribution of Auto ID cards, certificates of Insurance and general risk management communications.
- Manages the risk management ticket system to resolve claims, and requests from the field.
- Complete financial risk reporting as needed on regular intervals for internal benchmarking and budgeting needs.
- Maintains insurance schedule for key renewals dates on various lines of coverage.
- Manages and prepares payments for claims, renewals, or general risk related transactions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by the Director of Corporate Risk Management.
- Education: Associate degree in paralegal studies or equivalent experience in a fast-paced administrative environment.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a fast-paced environment.
- Legal or Insurance experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications including the ability to utilize pivot tables and manage large data extractions from core systems.
- Previous experience with TPA data mining software or applications.
- Must possess the ability to accumulate and report of data for various frequencies. Also, must be able to present in a group setting key findings and trends. Must show willingness to work with other operational areas and be main point person for operational requests.
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
- Sound insurance technical knowledge
- Excellent / Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Creative thinker
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.