BrightSpring Health Services
Do you have a passion for establishing partnerships and strategies in achieving organizational excellence? Our Business Development & Sales teams focus on developing strategic solutions to align and grow the business. Continue reading for information regarding this position and apply today!
- The Manager of Business Development works with individuals across our divisions, primarily providing analytical support for transactions (acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, de novos) and key strategic/business developmental projects in a fast-paced work environment
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Analyzes potential acquisitions, preparing financial models and presentations for senior management and external use
- Works with other departments and divisions on diligence of potential acquisitions
- Assists in managing portions of transactions including assisting in negotiating transaction terms by providing input on negotiating points
- Identifies new markets and customer needs by researching current market trends, and provides key analytical support for issues facing the Company
- Uses problem solving and conflict resolution styles to persuade or negotiate appropriate agreements and contracts when objections arise to find a positive conclusion
- Researches and develops a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities
Education, Experience and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting
- 2+ years in accounting or finance, with an emphasis on investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, and big four accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and organization
- Highly motivated, reliable individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of personnel internal and external effectively and professionally to the company
- Maturity, leadership, and managerial presence
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to conduct research and market analysis
- Highly self-motivated and directed
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.