The Account Executive is responsible for general sales activity, sales communications and marketing support in a specified territory.
• Achieve net revenue and profit objectives for assigned territory.
• Call on physicians, case managers, discharge planners and additional designated referral sources within territory.
• Communicate with clinical, Revenue Cycle Management, operational and management personnel as required.
• Support all areas related with effective customer service and sales development.
• Develop an annual territory business plan, conduct in-services to current and potential customers, participate in sales meetings and represent the company at local, regional and national trade shows and conventions.
• Four-year college degree, preferably in business or healthcare-related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum three years of medical sales experience (IV, DME, HHA, LTAC, etc.)
• Registered Nurse and home healthcare experience is a plus
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.