Equus Workforce Solutions
Career advisors provide guidance about career choice, employment, training and further education opportunities to client population(s).
- Manages a caseload of participants and provides counseling and mentoring
- Assesses participant competencies, work history, educational attainment, skills and abilities; identifies challenges to finding employment and prompts them to find solutions
- Conducts regular ongoing individual meetings with participants for job search, education, job retention, and/or job readiness
- Completes an individualized overview of available services and works with participant to create an employment plan for short- and long-term goals
- Maintains information about area resources and employers
- Ensures participant accountability and attendance; tracks and maintains employment retention goals
- Provides government agencies with prompt notification that a participant has lost or reduced hours of employment
- Maintains scheduled, periodic contact with participants in a variety of locations to assess job retention/advancement issues
- Provides information to participants on available training and/or jobs that will lead to advancement
- Assumes central responsibility for participants achieving self-sufficiency by monitoring progress throughout the program cycle, beginning with referral and continuing through retention and advancement efforts
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains accurate, updated information in both electronic and paper participant files reflecting the entire history of a program participant including log of supportive services issued
- Provides case management with a focus on helping customers to prepare for employment that leads to self-sufficiency
- Facilitates customer access to training, education, and to employment services, as well as job-specific information; provide case management to customers at the appropriate level
- Related Associate degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources
- One to three years experience in workforce development or related programs preferred
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.