Equus Workforce Solutions
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Responsibilities may vary based on assignment to either support customers for job placement or job retention
- Works as part of a team responsible for placing work ready customers into employment and ensuring they retain employment
- Works one-on-one with customers to help them carry out a successful job search, gain employment, and be retained in employment for one year
- Conducts workshops for employed customers to support and reinforce job retention skills
- Reviews assessment documents and works to incorporate the customer’s input to their vocational and employment goals and the steps to achieve goals
- Provides case management, coaching, and counseling related to customer pursuit of activities and goals
- Conducts outreach to ensure customers remain engaged with assigned work activities
- Coordinates with other providers of services to the customer to ensure they are receiving the support needed to find and retain employment
- Partners with Business Services Coordinators and refers clients to open positions that match employment goals
- Receives and uses daily, real-time feedback on the effectiveness of their work and uses it to improve performance as warranted
- Understands and follows all HRA policies and procedures related to vocational rehabilitation services
- Uses standard forms and online processes to conduct and document work activities
- Performs additional duties required to help clients move closer to achieving employment goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in social services or a related field such a psychology, vocational rehabilitation, or occupational rehabilitation and four years direct customer service experience providing case management in a clinical or social service environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, team environment that is performance driven
- Exceptional customer service and engagement skills; prefer training or experience in motivational interviewing and care management techniques
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with publicly-funded programs; Temporary Assistance for Needy Families experience preferable
- Experience in assessing the need for and making reasonable accommodations for customers
- Knowledge of laws and regulatory requirements related to program responsibilities
- Ability to use various electronic systems to carry out duties and responsibilities
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com
Additional Job Information
This recruiter position will be a hybrid role working half of the time remotely and the other half from the Milwaukee Job Corp center
This position is a temporary role with a six (6) month time frame.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.