ResCare Community Living
ResCare Community Living – Direct Support Professional
Thank you for reviewing our Direct Support Professional position at ResCare Community Living. As a DSP, you play a crucial role in helping us provide compassionate care to our clients. At ResCare Community Living, our Direct Support Professionals are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability and care.
Why Choose ResCare Community Living
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Benefits; including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Daily Pay Option Available
- Job Training
- Career Growth including Tuition Discounts
- Schedule Flexibility
While no two days are exactly the same, here are some things you will be responsible for:
- Performing personal care tasks, including feeding, ambulation, and medical monitoring
- Assist with fostering positive relationships between individuals served and their housemates
- Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment
- Encouraging self-help activities
- Accompanying clients to scheduled appointments
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in a group home, home-like setting
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.