Equus Workforce Solutions
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
· Manages a caseload of customers, providing services to one or more of the following customer groups: WIOA Youth, the universal population and other special program populations as required.
· Present and facilitate group job readiness, life skills, or job search training agenda
· Conduct group orientation for participants and provide a positive introduction to the job search and readiness program
· Ensure all participants achieve the critical competencies taught in the workshop
· Assess competencies using activities and audio-visual equipment
· Identify participant challenges to finding employment and prompt them to find solutions
· Conduct regular ongoing individual meetings with participants for job search, education, job retention and/or job readiness
· Complete an individualized orientation to component services
· Maintain information about area resources and employers
· Meet with participants to conduct one-on-one interviews; assesses job search plans; discuss obstacles to obtaining employment; and monitors daily activities
· Arrange for employers to speak to participants about employment and employer expectations
· Provide government agencies with prompt notification that a participant has lost or reduced hours of employment
· Maintain scheduled, periodic contact with participants in a variety of locations to assess job retention/advancement issues
· Provide information to participants on available training and/or jobs that will lead to advancement
· Send out correspondence to schedule appointments, requests employment verification, and acquires pay stubs when applicable
· Prepare, organize and maintain participant files reflecting the entire history of a program participant; files should be maintained in an audit-ready state including a log of supportive services issued
· Prepare summary documents for and attends appeal hearings when necessary
· Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a diverse population.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to work occasionally long or extended hours, including weekends.
· Must maintain the confidentiality of all information housed in the division.
· B.S. /B.A. in social services or related field, a minimum two (2) years working with targeted population required. Experience may be substituted for formal education.
· Case Management /Career Development experience preferred
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.