Premier Hospice and Home Health
$2,500 Sign On
Our Hospice Social Workers are the heart of our organization who support patients by providing medical social work services and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that both patients and their families have an optimal care experience. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Assess the psychosocial status of patients and families/caregivers related to the patient’s illness and the environment and communicate findings to the registered nurse and other members of the interdisciplinary group
- Carry out social evaluations, including family dynamics, caregiver abilities, communication patterns, high risks for suicide, neglect or abuse, and plan interventions based on evaluation findings
- Counsel patients and family/caregivers as needed in relationship to stress and other identified coping difficulties, and provide crisis intervention when necessary
- Assess for any special needs related to the culture of the patient and family
- Maintain clinical records on all patients referred to social work
- Participate in the development of the individualized plan of care involving the patient and family, and attend regularly scheduled interdisciplinary group meetings
- Assist physicians and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems and death/dying issues
- Assist family and patient in planning for funeral arrangements, financial, legal and healthcare decision responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of a Master’s program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Current licensure according to Medicare guidelines to practice in state of operation
- 1+ year experience in healthcare social work
- Experience in home health or hospice preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence
About our Line of Business
At Premier Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the BrightSpring Health Services family of brands, Premier Hospice and Home Health is grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about Premier Hospice and Home Health, please visit www.premierhospiceandhomehealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.