The Nursing Coordinator Lead has primary responsibility for scheduling new nursing and ongoing visits and distributing work flow in the department to assure that both new nursing visits and ongoing nursing visits are completed timely and within start of care and patient time expectations.
- Coordinate and track regularly scheduled visits as well as assure all team members have completed their staffing of visits per timelines and policies
- Communicate assignment of new patients and ongoing primary nursing to field staff and assuring that ongoing patients are assigned to FTE Staff and Per Diem staff in conjunction with territory management plan
- Obtains authorizations and re-authorizations as required by payers for nursing visits as needed
- Provides Infusion treatment plans to physicians and maintains communication logs and follow-ups on any POTs that are lagging in completion > 30 days with our nursing staff
- Tracks and assigns patient visits to agencies as required and assures team members utilize proper territory and fiscal management techniques when assigning to outside agencies
- Works with outside agencies as the lead in communication of procurement of nursing notes, statements and invoices as needed
- Communicates with other departments regarding the status of visit schedule
- Notifies patients/families regarding their established and ongoing nurse visits and assure smooth communication with the team to patients/caregivers and field and internal tam members
- Understands which insurance companies have active contracts with Amerita.
- Collaborates with Intake and Pharmacy team to schedule visits on new and ongoing nurse visit needs
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree or some college preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in nurse scheduling
- Experience working with all payer types, including Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance companies
- Knowledge of scheduling tools
- Understands the scope of services that Amerita can provide
- Strong verbal and written communication and scheduling skills
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com
. Follow us on Twitter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.