The Clinical Liaison (CL) performs daily marketing and patient care transition coordination activities for various referral sources, case managers and patients referred to Amerita. The overall focus of the CL is to work in concert with the Account Executive(s) and GM to maintain the existing customer base, promote new referral opportunities and coordinate a smooth transition of care of the patient from the hospital to the home setting.
• Manages daily and weekly schedule of patient care transition coordination, patient assessment and marketing support activities.
• Provides patient education teaching sessions.
• Maintains effective working relationships with referral sources.
• Seeks out new referral source contacts and opportunities for additional referral activity from existing referral sources.
• Completes clinical and patient care coordination documents timely and accurately.
• Submits a weekly activities report to the General Manager.
• Demonstrates positive, informative interaction with other departments, co-workers, referral sources and hospital physicians.
• Adheres to all applicable policies, procedures, safety plans and standards imposed by regulatory organizations and Amerita.
• Coordinates referral source and patient activities closely with the Account Executive(s) responsible for the customer account.
• Registered nurse or equivalent, required
• Bachelor’s Degree in nursing from an accredited school, preferred
• Current license to practice nursing in the state or territory assigned
• A minimum of two years of nursing experience
• Previous marketing experience preferred
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.