Our Home Health Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are the heart of our organization! In this role, you will support your patients by providing direct care and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that both patients and their families have an optimal care experience. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
This position is located in the Ambulatory Infusion Suites only; not in patient homes.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Provide direct care to patients in accordance with a comprehensive care plan in the home care setting
- Provide accurate and timely documentation of patient services
- Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education
- Participate in coordination of home care services
- Participate in professional growth and development opportunities and quality assessment activities
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program with current licensure to practice in state of operation
- 1 year nursing experience required, 3+ years preferred
- Experience in community health, hospice or med/surg preferred
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com
. Follow us on Twitter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.