Our Line of Business
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today! Our Honolulu pharmacy is hiring for a temporary Driver for duration of four months.
- Loads and unloads materials, goods and equipment between various destinations as assigned.
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery.
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods to ensure timely and accurate transportation.
- Ensures safety is used at all times. Completes daily maintenance checks on delivery vehicle and notify manager of any issues.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines and procedures to perform the functions of the job.
- Interacts with customers in a professional manner.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by government regulations and business needs
- Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, oral communication.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
Must be available to work Monday - Sunday for both day and evening shifts. This will be a temporary position for the duration of 4 months.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.