Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Serving as a driving force in the recovery process, our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. From brain and spinal cord injuries to autism therapy and behavioral health, clinicians and therapists build a program around the patient using evidenced-based programs and therapies. If you're motivated to give pediatric and/or adult patients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Interviewing patients and studying medical and social case histories
- Performing thorough neuropsychological evaluations and conveying feedback to the clients and their families regarding test results and adjusting treatment to achieve maximum results
- Conferring with the treatment team on the impact of brain-behavioral relationships on the client's daily functioning and performing periodic formal assessments at various stages
- Educating treatment team members on brain-related behaviors and on the implications of neuropsychological deficit on daily functioning
- Providing treatment progress and status documentation in accordance with the Plan of Treatment
- Participating in the team process, providing input and effective treatment strategies, and attending case conferences and family educational meetings
- Designing community reintegration activities for clients and helping them to understand their needs and limitations and how to manage them
- Reporting progress and changes in condition to the clinical staff as well as to clients and their family members
- Collecting and documenting items necessary for the organization to complete a thorough and effective program evaluation and program improvement
- Attending, participating in, and/or conducting internal staff development programs, and obtaining continuing education in order to maintain and enhance clinical practice skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Ph.D. in Neuropsychology or in an accredited training program in Neuropsychology
- Current and valid professional license and/or certification as required by state of practice
- Two years of post-doctoral training in clinical Neuropsychology
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience in the assessment and management of traumatic brain injury or related neurological conditions
- Knowledge of complex neurologic injury and orthopedic rehabilitation techniques
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment through a continuum of care. It is designed to significantly help people – who have primarily experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness – regain functional capabilities. By providing care in the home, community, workplace, or school, Rehab Without Walls promotes greater health through the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that dramatically improve functional skills and independence for patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.