The Regional Specialty Account Executive is eligible for listed base salary rate plus a very competitive specialty pharmacy incentive compensation plan. This AE is responsible for achievement of admissions, net revenue and profit objectives for IVIG, Chronic Inflammatory Disease and other specialty medications in an assigned geography. This role is also responsible for general sales activity, sales communications and marketing support in a specified territory. The Regional Specialty Account Executive covers multiple branch locations for Amerita.
• Aggressively sells and markets infusion therapy to existing and potential referral sources to achieve established revenue targets assigned on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Identifies and develops relationships with all regional sales targets including, but not limited to, Specialty Physicians who prescribe targeted medications.
• Conducts in-service training seminars and represents the company at local, regional and national trade shows and conventions.
• Creates and carries out specific sales and market development plans in concert with company goals and objectives.
• Provides regular feedback to local and corporate management regarding sales activity and success in market development.
• Represents the company within the healthcare community with professional decorum and respect for the patient care process.
• Develops quarterly business plans and maintains Customer Relationship Management, such as Salesforce.com.
• Four-year college degree in business or a healthcare-related field or equivalent work experience
• Registered Nurse and home healthcare experience a plus
• Minimum of four (4) years of Pharma or HealthCare Sales experience
• 3-5 years of experience in the infusion services or other related healthcare product or service industries preferred
• Comfortable with physicians as main call points
• Ability to present products and services in a professional manner
• Knowledge of infusion service procedures and reimbursement policies preferred
• Requires excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.