BrightSpring Health Services
The Manager of Enterprise Networking manages the Enterprise Network Engineering team, whose areas include planning, designing, building, configuring, and maintaining Enterprise Network and associated infrastructure. This manager will provide proactive leadership to implement and maintain network infrastructure to include defining network requirements, as well as prioritizing projects for the team. You will drive initiatives for data network efficiency to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets. Through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will ensure BrightSpring is fully supported by the appropriate levels of technology services.
- Provides overall global technical guidance and leadership in projects involving a variety of network and telecommunications technologies (i.e. Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Juniper etc.)
- Designs, develops, implements, and manages the performance planning, corresponding analysis, and major problem resolution of the network and telecommunications infrastructure environments while managing highly technical staff who maintain these network and telecommunications infrastructures
- Functional duties include supporting and managing the enterprise class on-prem and cloud network infrastructure
- Develops projects plans and monitors performance against cost center and project budgets
- Maintains network quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets
- Drives initiatives and efficiencies to voice technology for improvement (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, and new systems)
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor performance
- Develops and establishes departmental standards and procedures
- Provides technical consulting to management, members, and vendors
- Provides day-to-day leadership, project management oversight, and works with team to ensure a high performance, collaborative, customer service-oriented work environment that coincides with BrightSpring’s values and service standards
- Provides team with performance feedback and development opportunities
- Assists in development, maintenance, and testing of IT disaster recovery plans
- Assists in development and management the IT budget
- Manages and sources professional services and outsourced solutions in support of business and operational objectives
- Supervises team members: Hire, recruit, train, manage performance, conduct performance evaluations, mentor, and coach team members
- Monitors team members' work for alignment to corporate policy and procedure consistency and quality; assigns and delegates work; schedules work hours for team
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Desired: Technical certifications in the field of expertise
- Required: 5 to 10 years of IT work experience
- Required: 3 to 5 years of management experience
- Desired: 5 years of IT work experience including managing teams
- Required: Driver’s license
Required Behavior Competencies
- Communication, teamwork, customer service, dependability, organization and planning, problem solving, and technological orientation
- Service/process with integration focus
- Ability to travel up to 15%
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.