The Sales Manager develops the long and short term marketing strategies for the branch. This role collaborates with the General Manager and Sales leaders to develop and implement proactive marketing approaches designed to capitalize on sales and marketing opportunities in existing and potential markets.
• Develops a sales strategy and business plans to achieve branch sales goals and revenues.
• Establishes individual sales targets with the Sales team.
• Delegates responsibility for customer accounts and assigns territories to Sales personnel.
• Directs Account Executives in generating new accounts and revenue streams for Amerita.
• Coordinates sales action plans for individual Account Executives.
• Oversees the activities and performance of the Sales team.
• Ensures Sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly.
• Collaborates with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
• Manages performance of Account Executives by providing feedback, support and coaching.
• Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
• Cultivates effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• A minimum of three (3) years of sales experience in the healthcare market
• At least one (1) year of sales management in the healthcare field preferred
• Experience in working within dynamic fast growth organizations, preferably in the home infusion market
• Skilled in customer sales, sales training, reporting and customer relationship management
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management software (Salesforce preferred)
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
The Sales Manager directly supervises the Account Executives or Clinical Liaisons at the assigned branch.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.