The Business Applications Analyst – Implementations/Conversion Team will report to the Framework Implementation Manager.
The Business Applications Analyst applies best practices and discipline in problem definition, researching, documenting and presenting business and operational processes and requirements. Depending upon complexity, the Business Analyst may be assigned concurrent, multiple projects. Ultimately, motivated by the desire to optimize productivity, while adhering to clinical and regulatory compliance requirements, and nurture implementation success from inception to completion.
- Acts as the liaison between stakeholders, including sponsors, business users, technology teams and support teams, while working closely with the Technical Application Manager on high-level program initiatives, upgrades, and implementations
- Assists in the development, facilitation and execution of implementations while supporting multiple applications across the organization
- Assists with the gathering of business, clinical and regulatory requirements from multiple business units to ensure a successful system build
- Works closely with teams to ensure QA Sign off for new builds, processes, or upgrades
- Manages implementation documentation content and collaborates with the training team
- Performs gap-analysis and prioritizes software deficiency escalations
- Defines, analyzes and documents current and future business processes, workflows and associated software; performs and documents gap analysis between the current and future states
- Understands and documents Use Cases; identifies the essential requirements and workflow
- Understands and documents accurate, traceable and testable business requirements and functional specifications; manages document changes
- Supports all aspects of user acceptance testing, including interfaces to external systems
- Recommends software solutions for project team consideration
- Validates the software and process solution meets the documented business and functional requirements
- Participates in upgrades to existing software
- Manages meetings and work sessions with all levels of a project team, including management and remote team members
- Ensures system configuration accuracy based on business, clinical and compliance requirements; including but not limited to FWLTC, ECM, DocuTrack
- Analyzes data through the use of a variety of query tools; learns software with minimal training
- Assists in the continuous improvement of company methodologies and procedures
- Frequent on-site travel required – approximately 40-50%
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software
- Demonstrated work experience in business analysis to include elicitation of requirements, document management, requirements traceability Use Case development and translating high level requirements into functional specifications
- Defining business problem, scope of work effort and associated measurable success criteria
- 3+ years of Long-Term Care Pharmacy or other healthcare related experience specializing in the implementation and maintenance of various pharmacy information systems, including controlled substance medications and IV medication management, EHR, EMR, HL7, SureScripts, and remote dispensing applications
- Proficient in SQL Query Tools and SSRS for analysis and troubleshooting data and report writing
- Diagramming and presenting AS IS and TO BE business workflow, identifying workflow priority for change
- Experienced with FrameworkLTC, ECM, DocuTrack
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional)
- General knowledge and experience with the LTC pharmacy billing process
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess strong analytical and technical skills
- Able to work in fast paced, multi project environment, professional behavior in all aspects of work
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, including team and partnership building
- Self-starter, proactive, assertive, and able to express ideas in a variety of atmospheres
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.