A nurse practitioner helps with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations. They perform independently or as part of a treatment team. They educate patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments, conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient's primary healthcare provider. Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review
- Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients
- Order and administer tests including bloodwork
- Review and interpret test results
- Diagnose health problems
- Detect changes in patient condition
- Administer medications
- Operate medical equipment
- Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed
- Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients
- Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
- Deliver quality, physician-level care while complying with company policies, safety regulations, and productivity metrics
- All other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current state nurse practitioner license required
- 5+ years nursing experience required
- Strong knowledge base of HIPAA and OSHA required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Patient, compassionate nature
- Ability to operate as part of a team, alongside physicians and other medical staff
- Proficiency in medical instruments and equipment
- Proficiency in computer-based data management programs and information systems preferred
- Prescriptive authorization required
- Active unrestricted license to practice in state
- Certificate/license as a Nurse Practitioner to meet individual state practice act
- Current DEA registration if applicable
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com
. Follow us on Twitter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.