Premier Hospice and Home Health
Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- In addition to assessing the health of the people we serve and implementing their care plans, the Registered Nurse will ensure health maintenance and disease prevention and/or provide case management. Supervision of care plans and staff members may also be involved in daily work assignments.
- Observing, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing support for well, chronic or acutely ill individuals in a community or home setting
- Working closely with other health professionals/providers in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and services to address the health needs of persons served
- Coordinating communications and actions of various disciplines as it relates to health and safety supports
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as documenting the progress and outcomes for established goals and informing physician, case manager, and families of changes in client's medical condition and needs
- Ensuring the ordering, reviewing, monitoring, discontinuation and, if necessary, the disposal of medications as prescribed by the physician
- Ensuring there are policies in place that address medication administration, medication errors, medication storage/access and medication destruction, and that these policies are reviewed at least annually and revised as necessary
- Ensuring progress reports are made to the physician when the client’s condition changes
- Transcribing or ensuring transcription of physician phone orders and other medically related reports
- Completing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual nursing documents as/if required
- Ensuring the routine documentation of individual’s health status in nurse’s notes
- Ensuring furnishings, equipment, and supplies are maintained within guidelines established to prevent the spread of disease
- Ensuring appointments for health related issues are scheduled, completed and that appropriate response to findings are implemented in a timely manner
- Maintaining communication with Client Service Manager, Client Services Supervisor or Scheduler when individuals served are hospitalized
- Providing new employee training and annual re-certification training for health and safety related topics
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nursing Degree from an accredited college of nursing with current unrestricted registration and license in the state of the operation
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of car insurance
- CPR professional certification
- Experience in administering medications
- 1+ years of nursing experience preferred
- Home health care experience preferred
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds
- Able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
About our Line of Business
At Premier Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the BrightSpring Health Services family of brands, Premier Hospice and Home Health is grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about Premier Hospice and Home Health, please visit www.premierhospiceandhomehealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.