Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Speech Language Pathologist PRN - Home Health - Lafayette
Adoration Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your SLP skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Speech Language Pathologists today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
- Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of speech or language difficulty, determining the need for continued therapy services
- Determine the extent of communication problems by having a patient complete basic reading and vocalizing tasks or by giving standardized tests
- Teach patients how to make sounds and improve their voices
- Teach alternative communication methods, such as sign language, to patients with little or no speech capability
- Instruct other health team personnel, patients and/or caregivers in certain phases of therapeutic exercises with which they may work with the patient.
- Instruct the patient, caregivers or agency staff involved in assisting the patient, in self exercise programs, when applicable.
- Document appropriate progress and clinical notes noting patient's response to therapy and submit visit documentation per Agency policy
- Master’s degree as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP
- Current license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP
- Minimum of one year (1) direct patient care experience preferably in-home care environment
- Current CPR certification
- Reliable transportation, valid driver license, and current automobile insurance
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.