Adoration Home Health and Hospice
LPN - Private Duty in Nashville and surrounding areas. Full time, part time, and PRN schedules available.
Do you have an LPN License?
Competitive Pay along with Full and Part Time Benefit options
Do you think it would be fulfilling to…
Be a part of a patient's life in a way that can really make a difference?
Enjoy the Benefits of Nursing in a low stress environment?
Work a consistent schedule creating the personal time you need?
No matter your background, no matter your experience, new grad or seasoned Nurse, we want you!
Adoration Home Health and Hospice Private Duty is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team. This Practical Nurse role is a great opportunity to grow your nursing skillset while the providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in a home care setting. Join our team of dedicated LPN’s today!!
HELPING OUR PATIENTS TO LIVE THEIR BEST LIVES WHILE YOU ARE LIVING YOURS.
Why join our team?:
Flexible shifts to meet almost any lifestyle
Meet in the comfort of their home
Daily pay out options
Fulltime/Part time benefit options
401(k) options for all employees, including part time and PRN
Duties to Include:
• Perform selected nursing procedures within the scope of LPN practice
• Provide patient and family education according to plan as outlined by the RN
• Monitor patient’s vital signs and make specific measurements and observations
• Monitor and record intake and output, and report significant changes immediately
• Observe, assess and record patient’s physical and mental condition and report any changes
• Administer medications as instructed and ordered by the physician and instructed by the RN
• Attend and participate in staff meetings and in-service education programs, as assigned
• Active LPN license in good standing
• CPR Certification
• Previous home health, private duty, skilled nursing or hospital experience preferred
• Ability to build rapport with patients and family members
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Reliable transportation or valid driver’s license with current automobile insurance
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.