BrightSpring Health Services
Responsible for analysis, design development, implementation, quality and maintenance of Windows/Web based applications and systems contributing to the overall IT strategy and plan.
• Responsible for adhering to development standards while delivering solutions on time.
• Responsible for maintaining high quality of the code that is being delivered by following good standards and practices
• Actively involved in the development and maintenance of new/existing applications.
• Responsible for analyzing and resolving technical problems and application incidents.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for code reviews and project documentation.
• Provide recommendations to improve existing applications and processes.
• Mentor junior team members and aid in their development.
• Assist Lead developer in establishing standards and best practices.
• Produce technical specifications to match business requirements.
• Responsible for task planning and estimation.
• Minimum of five years of experience required
• Required: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration
• Required: Experience in building, maintaining software applications; source control; version control; testing; production turnover; specification development and systems analysis; Hands on experience with C#/VB.Net, Visual Studio .Net, SQL Server, LINQ.
• Required: Hands on experience with C#/VB.Net, Visual Studio .Net, SQL Server, LINQ. Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.