The Senior Vice President of Sales provides national strategic leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization’s sales function. As Amerita’s most senior sales leader, the SVP of Sales is accountable for the organization’s overall sales strategy, performance, and gross profit achievement of the company’s goal to include the alignment of the sales objectives with the company business strategy.
- Aligns the Sales Division with the Company’s growth strategies through active participation in the corporate strategic development, forecasting, sales resource planning and budgeting
- Accountable for the Sales Division’s P&L/operating budgets. Proactively assessing the existing sales organization, resources and technology to support and meet the Sales Division’s goals and objectives
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share and other key financial performance objectives
- Accountable for an effective design of the sales division; including developing high-performance teams, expanding sales channels and the appropriate deployment of sales resources
- Responsible for developing a strategic, comprehensive sales and marketing business plan which aligns with the branches’ operational goals; to meet the overall business objectives and strategies of each business unit
- Engages in relationships with the top producing customers and top potential customers. Leads the company in the development and execution of presentations to key customers
- Oversees the design, development and implementation of new products and services that meet the customer’s needs and organizational goals. Encourages new product and service ideas and fosters shared understanding of product/market concepts that are pertinent to target markets
- Builds and oversees a dynamic sales culture that is dedicated to the success of customers, employees and managers. Provides leadership to the organization’s sales team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high performance and ethical behavior
- Works collaboratively across all lines of business to prompt a strong Sales/Operation collaboration
- Leads the development and training of the sales team to operationalize the Company’s growth mindset by generating new accounts and revenue streams for the organization
- Mentors and develops direct reports and junior sales team members to grow a stronger, diverse team, while proactively planning for department growth and transition, as well as succession planning
- A minimum of ten (10) years sales experience in the healthcare market and a minimum of five (5) years in sales management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Demonstrated experience in working within dynamic fast growth customer focused sales organizations, preferably in the home infusion market
- Skilled in sales management, sales training, reporting, and in creating a sustainable sales platform for future growth and expansion
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- General business and financial acumen. Comprehensive understanding of budgeting, forecasting, planning, sales metrics, workflow, and process management
- A valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards
- Supervises the entire Sales Department, with Regional Support for direct supports
- Ability to travel up to 75%
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com
. Follow us on Twitter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.