Configures, analyzes designs, develops, and maintains iSeries program codes and applications to support business processes and functions. Performs all aspects of programming assignments and assists with system design. Apply knowledge and experience with technology and application development methodologies to perform basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, file design and storage. This individual will develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the design and project teams.
• Applies system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems.
• Works with or is the Project architect to convert project specifications into code.
• Works on elements of large, complex installations.
• Applies knowledge of Application Development experience to perform System Analysis, Code Design, Unit Testing, and Database Design.
• Responsible interfacing with purchased software solutions.
• Works with Change Management group to deliver code to the Quality Assurance Group.
• Works with the End User in evaluating requests for new or modified computer programs by determining feasibility and identifying current operating procedures and clarifying program objectives.
• Responsible for designing the program functions by preparing technical documentation which will include flowcharts, Use Case diagrams, or pseudo code that illustrates sequence of steps and logical operations involved.
• Works with Systems Integration Group in writing user documentation that fully describes installation and standard operating procedures.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Required: 5+ years programming on the current iSeries and RPG systems
• Desired: Background knowledge of pharmacy or other medical field is desired
• Required: Fully knowledgeable in iSeries and Object Oriented programming languages; experienced with application architecture in large system implementation projects
• Required: Effective interpersonal and consultative skills and excellent communication abilities are required; history and demonstrated ability to execute under pressure, meeting deadlines, managing development and exceeding expectations
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.