Premier Hospice and Home Health
$1,000 Sign On
Our Hospice Aides / Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are the heart of our organization! In this role, you will support your patients by providing direct care and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that both patients and their families have an optimal care experience. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Perform personal care needs
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding the patient when necessary
- Take and record temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure as ordered
- Assist in ambulation and exercise, as instructed
- Assist patient in self-administration of medication
- Meet safety needs of patient and use equipment safely and properly
- Assess and report on patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse
- Keep the patient’s living area clean and orderly
- Provide respite for patient’s family/caregiver when on-site, as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 18 years of age
- Completion of Certified Nurse Aide/State Tested Nurse Aide training and current licensure to practice in state of operation
- 1 year CNA/STNA experience required
- Experience in hospice or a similar setting preferred
- Self-directing with ability to work to work with little direct supervision
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence
About our Line of Business
At Premier Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the BrightSpring Health Services family of brands, Premier Hospice and Home Health is grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about Premier Hospice and Home Health, please visit www.premierhospiceandhomehealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.