Our Line of Business
Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Understanding and ensuring adherence to the agreed plan of care for each client in your caseload
- Partnering and communicating with all members of the clients circle of care which may include family members, assigned Power of Attorney/spokesperson, community partners and related agencies
- Monitoring and escalating changes in your clients plan of care, services or condition
- Conducting home visits and safety checks
- Ensuring proper documentation and record-keeping for agency payers
- Recruitment, screening and selection of direct care staff based on Agency and external referrals
- Determining schedules and adequate staffing and processing completed visits for payment
- Providing consultation and training to Direct Care Staff to ensure quality care and service monitoring staff, identifying problem situations, and assisting in problem solving for optimum outcomes
- Evaluating job performance of staff and providing performance reviews, corrective action, or other disciplinary/performance appraisals and counseling
- Provide Human Resource support in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluation
- Processing and reviewing employment applications in the Applicant Tracking System to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Providing support for employee on-boarding, as well as employee exit meetings
- Assisting with data management and file maintenance, to include day to day data entry and employee data maintenance in the Human Resource Information System
- Creating and processing of Personnel Action Forms for your assigned service site(s)
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly, disabled, or developmentally disabled preferred
- Ability to make decisions quickly, and manage confidential information
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred
- One to two years in a supervisory role preferred
- Two plus years of community service, client service or staffing experience
- Two plus years of general office and computer experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people
- Knowledge in the areas of labor standards, data entry, worker’s compensation reporting, Occupational Safety Health Administration reporting, and Affirmative Action data integrity
- Ability to travel frequently within designated region or other locations as required
About our Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www.AllWaysCaring.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.