Premier Hospice and Home Health
Our Hospice Community Liaisons are the heart of our organization who support patients through education and relationship development. This position establishes and maintains positive trust-based relationships with referral sources and community organizations in a defined geographic territory. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Develop and maintain comprehensive working knowledge of organization’s markets including but not limited to key referral sources, competitors, governmental agencies, and major payer groups and apply this knowledge to effective sales planning
- Build brand awareness throughout referral base and monitor community, customer, payer and patient perceptions
- Establish and maintain effective customer focused relationships with healthcare community, referral sources, physicians and their staff
- Stay current with industry and marketplace changes and opportunities for competitive advantage
- Collaborate and communicate with team and cross-functional partners to fully meet customer needs
- Maintain knowledge of and commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Attend after hour/weekend functions such as vendor booths, fundraisers, mixers, etc. that are the responsibility of the marketing team
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, health care or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in health care marketing
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision
About our Line of Business
At Premier Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the BrightSpring Health Services family of brands, Premier Hospice and Home Health is grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about Premier Hospice and Home Health, please visit www.premierhospiceandhomehealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.