Adoration Home Health and Hospice
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Private Duty - Part Time
One-on-One Patient Care
6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Patient Home Location - Hartsville TN
Branch Office Location - Brentwood TN
Adoration Health is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant/ CNA to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
- Provide excellent patient care to residents
- Assist patient with daily routines such as personal hygiene, bath functions, taking vitals, meals, bed change etc.
- Lifting or transporting into and out of beds, wheelchairs, showers, chairs, etc.
- Report and update records on patient’s conditions
- Follow instructions from the nurse
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA certification in the applicable state
- Current Basic Life Support / BLS - CPR certification
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers license and current automobile insurance
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.