BrightSpring Health Services
The Executive Director focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Review Operation’s performance/support needs with Executive Management.
- Analyze Operations and Branch Staff for alignment with, and promotion of Company's vision, mission, and values.
- Provide operations with leadership support and tools to meet established goals.
- Build business, increase sales to meet/exceed goals. Review Sales Plans and consult with the Corporate Sales Team regarding implementation strategies.
- Train staff on systems, standard processes, company policies and procedures.
- Provide Leadership support and guidance to operations experiencing performance issues and/or administrative vacancies by implementing standard processes to improve service delivery and outcomes.
- Establish relationships and function as a liaison between operations and the Executive Leadership Team.
- Assess processes and performance.
- Assist with process implementation geared to improve performance goals.
- Provide Support and Supervision to Operation’s with Branch Manager and Executive Director vacancies.
- Gather data and prepare a written report to be utilized as documentation and for exit interview.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience with the proven ability to effectively manage systems, processes, and people
- 2+ years of supervisory experience with at least 5 direct reports
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations concerning services to seniors and/or individuals with developmental disabilities, strongly preferred
- Experience in Home and Community Based Services Waiver in Geriatrics or Traumatic Brain injury programs preferred.
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary home and community-based health services for high-need, high-cost and complex populations who require specialized and/or chronic care. Through the company’s Provider and Pharmacy lines of business, we provide a unique set of comprehensive and specialized care capabilities and clinical services across all 50 states serving more than 330,000 patients and clients daily. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.