Equus Workforce Solutions
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Interviews and assesses each participant to gather information on their education, background, prior work experience, skills, interests, and short/long term employment goals
- Assists the participant with up-to-date employment information, including high-demand occupation lists, hiring events, etc.
- Uses assessment tools to develop a realistic career pathway
- Provides job search help and job referrals to the participant at each meeting
- Matches participant's qualifications to requirements on employer job orders
- Ensures that all participant updates are entered in the appropriate application the same day in accordance with program regulations, policies and procedures
- Monitors performance reports to ensure all services and data entry are entered timely and accurately
- Assists program participants in developing job readiness skills and provide feedback to case managers as needed.
- Reaches out to participants to provide job matching services, information on hiring events, and following up for potential hire information
- Creates/maintains program participant file with up-to-date documentation as required by program regulations, and local policies and procedures
- Disseminates labor market information and information regarding Workforce Development Services, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), Food Stamp Employment and Training (FSET), Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA), Child Care and Development, Job Corps, Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA), Unemployment Insurance and supportive services as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate through computer software to document required information
- Ability to interact with team members, sharing responsibility to accomplish common goals and objectives
- Understanding of daily workforce center operations
- Knowledge and experience in interviewing and employment counseling
- Skill in solving employment-related problems
- General knowledge of public employment and training programs
- Understanding and awareness of the needs of disadvantaged individuals and other persons who face barriers to employment
- Understanding of techniques for developing jobs in the public and private sectors
- Working knowledge of workforce center programs (WIOA, TANF, SNAP, Youth)
- Extensive standing, sitting, computer, phone, and deskwork required; some kneeling and lifting of up to 10 pounds required
- Working primarily in a defined office environment with specified hours, although flexible hours including overtime may be required
- Interacting one-on-one and in groups with individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.