Adoration Home Health and Hospice
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus
LPN - Patient Care Coordinator - Home Health
Location: Rolling Fork, MS
Adoration Health is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse Patient Care Coordinator to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your LPN skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated LPN Patient Care Coordinators today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
The LPN Patient Care Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling clinical field staff to ensure delivery of services hours for new and current referrals and addresses any staffing concerns or changes for home health and private duty skilled services in collaboration with referral sources, physicians, field staff, and patients and family members.
- Coordinates staff scheduling to provide in-home care for new and current patients based on assessment and care plan information
- Addresses and responds to scheduling changes/conflicts, family/referral source requests, call-offs, late arrivals or early departures in a prompt and timely manner
- Generates daily visit/late visit reports and compiles clinician visit submissions
- Creates weekly staff schedules and submits weekly missed-shift report to insurance provider
- Responds to phone calls related to physician phone orders, referral intakes and patient/employee questions
- Collaborates with RN to assure supplies are collected/available for re-certifications and assists RN with other administrative tasks
- Prepares data points for daily team calls
- Participates in weekday and/or weekend on-call rotation
- Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN in good standing in the applicable state
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous clinical staff scheduling experience in a high volume, fast-paced healthcare setting; home health, hospice or skilled nursing facility experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ clinical experience in an acute, post-acute, home health, rehabilitation, or skilled nursing care setting preferred
- Excellent customer service, telephone etiquette, and interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with patient care providers and referral sources
- Ability to successfully navigate multiple priorities with a sensitivity to complete tasks in a prompt manner
- Ability to influence and persuade others with confidence and diplomacy
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and internet tools
- Knowledge of electronic medical records system, MatrixCare and/or WellSky a plus
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license and current automobile insurance
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.