Amerita is a Specialty Infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and outstanding clinical service to patients outside of the hospital setting; with exceptional employees that are dedicated to providing the best quality care and service in an ethical, sound, supportive and customer-focused environment. We have developed a culture which supports our staff of caregivers and their families by providing fair and competitive compensation, high quality affordable benefits, and fulfilling work in a fun, friendly environment.
- Obtains the branch’s core initial authorizations and re-authorizations as required by payers. Obtains specialty re-authorizations for branch.
- Enters patient authorization information into the computer system.
- Generates tracking reports from CPR+ to assist with tracking of authorizations and daily Rx dispensing reports to identify changes in patient’s therapy.
- Communicates with other departments regarding the status of authorizations.
- Understands which insurance providers have active contracts with Amerita.
- Manages assigned statuses (Auth, Auth Pending) in the Ready to Bill.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- May support more than one branch.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree or some college preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of experience collecting referral information in the healthcare market
- Experience working with all payer types, including Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance companies
- Knowledge of insurance verification and pre-certification procedures
- Understands the scope of services that Amerita can provide
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com
. Follow us on Twitter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.