Equus Job Corps
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Performs Preventative Maintenance per Preventive Maintenance Program
- Assists with vehicle home or facility inspections as directed
- Assists in pest control as required
- As assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor, completes minor repairs such as patching holes, painting, repairs, furniture,doorknobs, locks, and clearing obstructions in drains and toilets. Repairs washers, dryers, dishwashers, small appliances
- Replaces light bulbs and cover plates
- Assists with any vehicle repair
- Required to make repairs as needed w/out instruction
- May complete purchase order ensuring receipt is obtained
- Clears driveways and sidewalks of snow and uses appropriate materials to safeguard against slipping on ice
- Other duties as assigned
- One-year maintenance experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid State Driver’s License
About our Line of Business
Equus Job Corps
Workforce solutions has a deep-rooted history in the federally funded Job Corps program. Young adults ages 16-24 receive job training, academic instruction and important life skills through our Job Corps Center operations that prepare and connect them to a career pathway that is in demand and provides opportunities for advancement. Each Job Corps location is unique, but they all benefit from our Service Delivery Model which includes: innovative training and technology, exceptional customer experiences, superior safety and quality assurance systems, extensive community participation, results-driven performance management, unmatched organizational capacity, and unrivaled subject matter expertise. For more information, visit https://www.equusworks.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.