Amerita is a Specialty Infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and outstanding clinical service to patients outside of the hospital setting; with exceptional employees that are dedicated to providing the best quality care and service in an ethical, sound, supportive and customer-focused environment. We have developed a culture which supports our staff of caregivers and their families by providing fair and competitive compensation, high quality affordable benefits, and fulfilling work in a fun, friendly environment.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides skilled nursing care to patients in their homes and in the Ambulatory Infusion Suites or Centers under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Practice Nurse (APN).
• Adheres to all applicable policies, procedures, company standards, and state and federal rules and regulations
• Provides skilled nursing in the home as ordered on the plan of treatment and nursing care plan, coordinating with the Registered Nurse and physician
• Evaluates the significance of assessment findings and communicates any pertinent information about the patient’s clinical status and ongoing needs
• Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient and patient’s clinical position
• Assists the RN or APN in performing specialized procedures
• Educates patients and caregivers
• Identifies and assesses external and internal resources to meet patient and/or family needs, to facilitate optimal patient outcomes during home care services, and for transfer and discharge processes
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.