Sacred Journey Hospice
The Admissions Registered Nurse is responsible for providing information on hospice services to potential patients and families; admitting patients to the Sacred Journey Hospice, Inc. program with completion of all admission paperwork on a timely basis.
• Communicates to Physician the needs of the patient and family upon admission to assure comprehensive care.
• Makes initial assessment of the patient and family upon admission and reviews the hospice benefit.
• Develops a written initial Plan of Care for each admitted patient in conjunction with the IDG, patient, family and attending physician.
• Reviews hospice services with patient and family, including on-call services and volunteer services.
• Documents professionally, accurately, timely and according to Sacred Journey Hospice, Inc. policy, procedures and guidelines.
• Current Registered Nurse licensed to practice in this state
• Two (2) years healthcare experience, preferred.
• Current Basic Life Support Certification.
• Current driver’s license in the state and maintain automobile liability insurance.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.