Equus Job Corps
Provides transportation support to Center using GSA vehicles. Transports trainees to and from off Center appointments and other destinations as assigned.
• Inspects vehicles daily to ensure safe operation.
• Maintains positive control of students during transport. Ensures all available safety devices are used at all times.
• Ensures that only authorized students are transported off Center.
• Ensures students do not bring contraband on center vehicles.
• Transports students as necessary.
• Is helpful, responsible, and caring.
• Picks up and delivers material as directed.
• Inspects to ensure that routine vehicle inspections on GSA fleet are conducted as required.
• Performs routine vehicle inspections on GSA fleet.
• Reports vehicle repair needs to supervisor.
• Keeps accurate log of students transported off of and returned to Center.
• Maintains timely and accurate vehicle and transportation logs and records.
• Enforces center standards of conduct at all times.
• Serves as positive role model by reinforcing appropriate behaviors.
• Documents in an accurate and timely manner student misconduct.
• Assist Safety & Security Officers with student inspections as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.