RN - Registered Nurse - Hospice - PRN
San Antonio, TX
Embrace Hospice is seeking a Part Time Registered Nurse to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your RN skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Registered Nurses today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
- Attends and actively participates in weekly team meetings
- Provides rehabilitation and coordinates medical needs for clients
- Medication Monitoring and Administration by oral medication or needle injections
- Orders, reviews, monitors, and discontinues medications as ordered by the physician
- Assists with keeping within assigned nursing budget
- Conducts assessments and approves plan of care and service delivery methods
- Performs competency and skills evaluations on employees who provide direct care
- Informs the physician and staff of changes in the client's medical or mental condition and needs
- Writes progress notes, summaries, and discharges
- Implements the treatment/rehabilitative activities and strategies
- Reports significant/major incidents or accidents and notifies proper authorities of circumstances or situations that present possible health hazards
- Follows consumer health plans and provides and promotes consumer choice and facilitate independence
- Assists in maintaining and updating nursing, pharmacy, infection control, and health and safety policies and procedures
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age
- Holds a bachelor's degree in nursing or related health and human services field from an accredited college or university OR an RN from an accredited two-year program
- Valid driver's license and insurance required
About our Line of Business
Embrace Hospice provides customized end-of-life care with quality and compassion for families throughout the San Antonio and Dallas area. Embrace works to create a plan that best fits the diagnosis and home environment designed for both the patient and the family. For more information about Embrace Hospice, please visit www.embracehospicellc.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.