Sacred Journey Hospice
HR - Human Resources Generalist - McDonough, GA
Sacred Journey Hospice is currently seeking an HR Generalist for our operations in Greater Atlanta. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize and grow your HR skills, while working with a top healthcare company. Human Resources works smart to ensure the business has the right talent, focused on the right priorities, at the right time. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Provide support, training, and oversight in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, discipline, evaluation, and employee relations
- Support operations in recruitment functions to include posting and monitoring job requisitions, screening and presenting potential candidates to hiring managers. Follow up with candidates and hiring managers regarding offer letters, employment and reference checks
- Assist with pre-hire and post-hire background checks, professional license verifications, and other required screening checks ensuring they are completed within timelines
- Support the onboarding process and hiring process, including (but not limited to) launching onboarding, tracking of pre-hire paperwork, providing documents for employee files, and other administrative supports as needed
- Gather and maintain documents required for clinical staff credentialing process
- Provide Automatic Data Processing Enterprise entry and administration support for the Division
- Conduct orientation and training as needed
- Help new operations develop and implement tracking procedures for post-hire training, background checks, performance reviews, and any other company compliance requirements
- Train supervisors and monitor compliance with employee evaluation process and timelines
- Provide objective feedback and solution-focused recommendations in resolving conflict and employee relations matters
- Train supervisors on progressive corrective action process and ensure fair and consistent implementation of corrective actions. Consult with managers on corrective actions, determine corrective action level, complete Corrective Action forms and submit to Human Resources Manager for final review. Participate in corrective action meetings, as needed
- Conduct workplace investigations, as needed
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company policies, state and federal employment related rules and interpret policy for stakeholders
- Coordinate leave administration with employees, educate supervisors, and ensure compliance with company processes, state and federal laws
- Inform location representatives and employees of worker’s compensation claim process. Assist as needed with claim processing. Keep supervisors and management team informed of open claims and return-to-work status
- Maintain positive employee relations with staff and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or equivalent combination of education and Human Resources related work experience
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience
- General knowledge of federal, state and local labor laws and regulatory compliance
- Must communicate professionally and positively with employees, customers and all levels of management
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Capacity to solve problems independently and as a member of a team
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and able to travel occasionally
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and the ability to easily maintain several projects and priorities concurrently
About our Line of Business
Sacred Journey Hospice provides a special kind of care to the patients, their families, and their caregivers who are living with advanced illnesses. At Sacred Journey Hospice, the mission is to tenderly embrace those facing the final moments of life, along with their loved ones, with expert medical care, emotional support, and spiritual guidance. Services are provided in the comfort of home, at a nursing home or assisted living facility, or at our 12-bed inpatient facility.
For more information about Sacred Journey, please visit www.sacredjourneyhospice.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.