Our Line of Business
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today! Our pharmacy in Ventura, CA is recruiting for a Data Entry Technician to join our team!
This position requires that you are a licensed Pharmacy Technician in CA.
- Order Entry for new/refill medications.
- File documentation as required by pharmacy regulations.
- Respond to customer inquiries as necessary.
- Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and aseptic technique.
- Match preprinted label and delivery manifests with a source document.
- Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and package in correct system, including blister packs and vials.
- Pre-package medications according to standard procedures.
- Assist in other phases of computer operations including billing procedures.
- Clean all equipment and work areas.
- Check equipment for calibration and safety.
- Rotate stock as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician, preferred.
- Previous pharmacy experience required.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Attention to detail and be able to work under deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
Must be available to work rotating M-F 8-5, 12-8, rotating weekends. This position requires an active Pharmacy Technician license in CA.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.