Equus Job Corps
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Recruit eligible youth for Job Corps Program
- Conduct outreach activities in communities, agencies, American Job Centers and public events
- Responsible for meeting departmental and center goals and objectives
- Conduct orientation and interview with applicants including parent in case of minors
- Perform applicant files procedures (data entry, scan documents on e- file)
- Participate in departmental meetings
- Coordinate with centers to support applicants in travel arrangements
- Perform Quality Assurance Checks on all applicant files
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. One or two years of related experience and/or training required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field, and 2 years’ related supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About our Line of Business
Equus Job Corps
Workforce solutions has a deep-rooted history in the federally funded Job Corps program. Young adults ages 16-24 receive job training, academic instruction and important life skills through our Job Corps Center operations that prepare and connect them to a career pathway that is in demand and provides opportunities for advancement. Each Job Corps location is unique, but they all benefit from our Service Delivery Model which includes: innovative training and technology, exceptional customer experiences, superior safety and quality assurance systems, extensive community participation, results-driven performance management, unmatched organizational capacity, and unrivaled subject matter expertise. For more information, visit https://www.equusworks.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.