Our Line of Business
Accelerate your career! We apply innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes through some of the industry’s best and brightest business professionals, innovators and clinicians. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Billing Specialist.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Submission of all billings.
- Paper billing submission.
- Electronic billing submissions.
- Web Portal billing submissions.
- Follow billing schedule to ensure claims are billed in a timely manner.
- Review and maintain all denials received via mail and Waystar.
- Review and correct all rejections within 24 hours in Waystar and state web portals.
- Submit claims for rebills within timely filing limits.
- Communicate to business managers all denials that cannot be reconciled by billing team/supervisor and revenue cycle manager.
- Assist with month-end close as needed.
- Will be cross trained to ensure coverage if a need arises
- Review "Unbilled" report and "Units No Charges" report daily or at least weekly and make appropriate adjustments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or a level of post-high school education and/or related work experience.
- Days to bill, clean claim rate, days to payment, aging to claims analysis variance.
- At least 2 years healthcare care billing, private insurance and/or federally funded programs preferred. Knowledge of Waystar beneficial.
- Knowledge of multiple state billing portals, experience in reading and understanding remits for denial reasons.
- Must have strong/professional communication skills (email and phone).
- Must understand conditions of payment.
- Must be able to handle large volume of work and have good time-management skills.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.