Packaging/preparing of equipment and supplies prior to distribution, loading/unloading and stocking supplies in the warehouse, cleaning/sterilizing all types of medical equipment and acting as a back-up driver when needed.
- Packages and prepares equipment and supplies prior to distribution
- Fills orders by preparing supplies to be distributed to patients
- Ensures distribution forms, requisitions, purchase order forms and packaging slips are completed accurately
- Stocks and stores warehouse equipment and supplies
- Reports stock levels to supervisor
- Cleans and sterilizes medical equipment
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required
- Preferred experience in warehousing or distribution inventory management
- PC proficiency
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com
. Follow us on Twitter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.