Our Line of Business
Accelerate your career! We apply innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes through some of the industry’s best and brightest business professionals, innovators and clinicians. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Claims Specialist.
- Manage and identify a portfolio of rejected pharmacy claims to ensure maximum payer reimbursement and timely billing to eliminate financial risks.
- Research, analyze and appropriately resolve rejected claims by working with national Medicare D plans, third party insurance companies and all state Medicaid plans to ensure maximum payer reimbursement adhering to critical deadlines.
- Ensure approval of claims by performing appropriate edits and/or reversals to ensure maximum payer reimbursement.
- Monitor and resolve at risk revenue associated with payer set up, billing, rebilling and reversal processes.
- Work as a team to identify, document, communicate and resolve payer/billing trends and issues.
- Review and work convert billing exception reports to ensure claims are billed to accurate financial plans.
- Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Desired: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required: Customer Service.
- Desired: Up to one year of related experience. Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Required: Ability to retain a large amount of information and apply that knowledge to related situations. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Basic math aptitude. Microsoft Office Suite.
- Desired: Knowledge of the insurance industry’s trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters.
- Desired: Pharmacy technician, but not required.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.