Our Line of Business
Accelerate your career! We apply innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes through some of the industry’s best and brightest business professionals, innovators and clinicians. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Client Technology Analyst.
- Provides technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve computer problems for internal and external customers in a mid to large Windows Enterprise environment.
- Image desktops, laptops, terminals, install software, encryption and configure user profiles.
- Hardware replacement rebuild and evaluate/document the condition of returned equipment for possible reuse or disposal.
- Trouble shooting network issues within the environment using networking fundamentals, concepts, practices and procedures.
- Document and track to resolution all customer support request/issues within ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Effectively communicates complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical customers and to engineering team.
- Works with Client Technology team and Management to develop and document accurate operating procedures.
- Install and configure BOS controllers, IBM printers, Twinax and IP terminals, Symbol barcode scanners ensuring full functionality and connectivity to IBM AS400 system.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems for IBM AS400 peripheral equipment (controllers, terminals, printers, barcode scanners, etc.) by reviewing job logs, manuals or via the Internet.
- Works on one or more projects concurrently as project team member.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Required: Associates degree or equivalent work experience in technology field.
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree in computer related field.
- Required: Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical support role within an information technology department.
- Desired: IT customer care background, hands on end user support experience, VDI or thin client experience.
- Required: Extensive knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware; familiarity with networking fundamentals, concepts, practices and procedures; working knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 operating system; working knowledge of MS office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook; configuration knowledge of peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners and mobile devices; trouble shooting, diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Desired: Technical document creation experience, AS400 printer configuration experience.
- Required: Driver’s license; A+ Certification.
- Desired: MCDST, MCSE certification, CCNA Certification.
- Required: Teamwork, customer service, dependability, organization, time management and planning, analytical problem solving.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.