Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your COTA skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistants today to begin helping people live their best life.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
As a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA, you will assist in evaluating patients' functional status, teach adaptive skills, follow treatment plans, and assist patient in obtaining established functional goals, under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist.
- Completes established program to restore function, increase joint motion and improve muscle strength and coordination through passive/active exercise and/or activity
- Provides training in activities of daily living
- Observes, records, and reports to the attending physician, occupational therapist and other staff, the patient's reactions to treatments and any changes in the patient's condition or plan of care
- Instructs patients and their caregivers when applicable in the care and proper use of adaptive equipment and splints.
- Instructs other health team personnel, patients and/or caregivers in certain phases of therapeutic exercises with which they may work with the patient
- Instructs the patient, caregivers or agency staff involved in assisting the patient, in self exercise programs, when applicable
- Documents appropriate progress and clinical notes noting patient's response to therapy and submits visit documentation per Agency policy
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapist program
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant certification in the applicable state
- Minimum of 1 (one) year direct patient care experience preferably in an in-home care setting preferred
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment. It is designed to help people who have experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness. By removing the walls to provide care in the home, school, community or workplace, it promotes greater health and independence throughout the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that improve the functional capabilities and independence of patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.