Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Set-up and maintain client pricing and pharmacy coverage parameters in the pharmacy practice systems
- Have extensive knowledge of RxExact and able to set up complex edits
- Conduct research and provide information to internal partners on client pricing and coverage set-up
- Ensures accurate claim processing by correcting and communicating discrepancies found in set-up and/or quality assurance testing and recommends appropriate plan set-up changes and/or system modifications when required
- Analyze the client request and determine the best operational approach and perform set-up
- Conduct research and provide information to internal partners on client pricing, coverage set up and product file questions
- Provide consultation and expertise to internal partners
- Able to participate and/or take the lead in special projects
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: Bachelors’ degree
- Required: Three+ years corporate experience
- Desired: Long Term Care, Pharmacy Practice Management System setup, Healthcare Billing, Retail Pharmacy Tech, Insurance and/or PBM experience
- Required: Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal customers. Microsoft office products
- Desired: Knowledge of claims processing system or pharmacy practice system
- Required: Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Desired: Advanced Excel and/or data knowledge
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.