Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Assists the person served in achieving the individualized treatment plan goals established by the company team.
- Ensures safety, living comfort, and hygiene needs of person served are met, while fostering independent functioning.
- May provide/arrange for transportation, and escort person served to medical/other appointments, and outings. Keeps staff and family members informed of all scheduled appointments.
- Adheres to/enforces Bill of Rights of person served and reports any violation to management.
- Implements community reintegration activities under the direction of the company treatment team to assist the person served with a variety of needs in the home and community. Assists the person served in understanding their needs and limitations.
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in the condition of the person served to management and other treatment team members as appropriate.
- Participates in the team process and provides input as needed.
- Attends case conference and family educational meetings.
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Maintains and submits documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains a professional appearance, is reliable and punctual, cooperative and conducts self according to accepted standards of professional practice in the course of assigned duties.
- Assists team in fostering a safe home environment for the person served and reports any safety concerns, or issues to management immediately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma, plus a minimum of six months prior work/volunteer experience providing individual instructions, preferably in a health care environment.
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment. It is designed to help people who have experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness. By removing the walls to provide care in the home, school, community or workplace, it promotes greater health and independence throughout the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that improve the functional capabilities and independence of patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Join our team in Phoenix, AZ as a PRN Caregiver starting at $15.50 an hour and apply today!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.