Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Join a team of passionate and caring people who make a difference in peoples lives. Our company focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide care to our clients. Apply today!
- Provide care for clients following client's plan of care at all times while maintaining client's dignity and independence
- Monitoring client's vital statistics and reporting abnormal findings
- Administration of medications, feedings, oxygen, ostomy care as needed per client's plan of care and provided assessments of results
- Complete routines as established by other care professionals such as PT, OT, Speech Therapists
- Insure infection control policies are maintained at all times, reports possible communicable diseases or infections and insures the overall implementation and practice of infection control procedures are implemented
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication as appropriate as well as documenting the progress and outcomes for established goals and informs
- Ordering supplies, medications, and feedings as needed to insure adequate amounts are on hand at all times
- Ensures all patient needs are being met in accordance with the instructions of the physician
- Monitors incidents involving individuals. Ensures incident reports are completed timely, accurately, and appropriate personnel notified; examines the individual following the incident
- Ensuring all medical equipment is maintained and report faulty equipment to DME for repair
- Other duties as assigned
- Proof of current license as an LPN or LVN in good standing from the state(s) of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to work in a home-like setting.
- Be able to bend stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting 50 pounds
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights and health needs
- Must have completed post secondary coursework to facilitate licensure as an LPN or LVN
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment. It is designed to help people who have experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness. By removing the walls to provide care in the home, school, community or workplace, it promotes greater health and independence throughout the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that improve the functional capabilities and independence of patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.