Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- Assists nurses by performing various basic care activities related to services essential to caring for the personal needs and comfort of patient
- Dresses, grooms, bathes, feeds, takes and records vital signs of patients
- Answers call lights, assists in toileting, oral care, nail care, catheter care, assists patients in wheel chairs, transports, turns bedridden patients, reports patient changes, and takes out trash
- Requires certification as a Nurse Assistant; functions may not exceed Standards of Practice as accorded by certification
- Provides simple or uncomplicated patient care
- Cleans room and changes bed linen
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, and respiration rate
- Gives medication as directed by Physician or Nurse and makes notation of amount and time given
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum age requirements is 18 years
- Valid driver's license, with satisfactory driving record, as defined by agency policy
- Certification, if required by state licensure as a CNA or Home Health Care Aide in the state in which the aide is to provide care
- Completion of a recognized home care aide training program or 6 months of recent experience as an aide
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting and may be expected to lift up 75 lbs.; must be able to sit, stand, and walk for periods of time and bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment. It is designed to help people who have experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness. By removing the walls to provide care in the home, school, community or workplace, it promotes greater health and independence throughout the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that improve the functional capabilities and independence of patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.